I've been tagged. This is an easy one to do, so if you get tagged, please share!
Six things about me...
1. I really would LOVE to be organized, but it frustrates me that it won't STAY organized the way I had it, so I just don't really try very hard at this point. I don't usually like to do things unless they are perfect and will stay that way. Sad, but true... hence why I don't have a completed scrapbook, a completed recipe card box, an organized coupon box, and the list goes on and on....poor kent!
2. I always swore I only wanted boy children. I guess when you wish something you may get it- now that a little girl would be fun, I think I cursed myself! I may be stuck with spiders, wrestling, hot runners, and weiners (Tyse loves this word right now- "do you know that some hotdogs are called wieners?" that is a daily conversation!)
3.I LOVE the Cosby Show. I will watch reruns over and over (everyday at 2 and 2:30- naptime! Yay for me!) and even apply the show in my daily life. Where is the logic of Claire and Cliff, for example, when, say, a 4 year old who will remain nameless, disappears from out of the church building during play group, while conning 2 other sweet boys to come along- when their mothers have no idea where they have disappeared to? Or how about when an 18 month old boy grabs a cute little girl by the hood and pulls her off his bike? There has to be an episode about on of those things!
4. I am learning that I have the desire for a green thumb. Right now it is a bit on the yellow side of green, but we are really trying this year to have a garden and we planted some bushes and a bunch of flowers and things in our yard. I always took this for granted because my dad was so good at keeping our yard looking good. Now I know how much work (and how expensive) a nice looking yard is!
5. I am a coupon junkie! I LOVE looking at sale ads, finding a deal, pricing things out, cutting coupons, etc. When combined with the organization issue, however, it is pretty ugly- if it didn't save us tons of money, Kent would outlaw all coupons from ever entering our house. An example of my obsession for deals? One of the highlights of our girls weekend out was finding Tyse pajamas for the summer- something I have been looking for for a while- and getting him 7 sets for less than $20!
6. I love to wear jewelry, but never spend money on it. How sad is that? I have been looking for the perfect pair of earrings for a couple years now, but haven't found them yet- hence, I am never wearing earrings. I would love to create a more sophisticated wardrobe and look a little nicer, but I am cheap and lazy. Hence - my apperance today.
Tag to Lora, Kristi, Amber Peterson (both of you), and Ashley
July Fun
3 weeks ago
5 comments:
Okay, I'm confused. Does the "both of you" mean me and the baby, or are there 2 Amber Petersons?
I know 2 amber petersons- how crazy is that! So yes, I want to hear from both of you!
Thanks for playing, Beka. Don't worry about the church incidents...Klarah is usually the bully so she was getting a taste of her own medicine and I was just glad Ben was with someone who knew where he was going.
Those were fun to read. I love learning new facts about other people. Thanks for sharing.
By the way, I think you look great! I saw your comment on Shay's, and I think that you look awesome for just having a baby!!
So fun too read...I need to post my "tag" too!
You're yard is looking sooo good. I think your thumb is quickly turning green!
Post a Comment