Friday, May 9, 2008

Breast Cancer Fundraiser

I am just letting everyone know around that I am having a Pampered Chef breast cancer fundraiser at my house next saturday, May 17th, from 11-1. May is Help Whip Cancer month and we offer PINK items that aren't available at any other time! Come check them out, check out a catalog, and let someone else make you lunch!

If you don't live nearby or aren't able to come that day, let me know and I can either get you a catalog or you can look at it online- www.pamperedchef.com and let me know if I can help you!

3 comments:

Giron Family said...

I've got my list made up Becca. I wont be back in town in time to come to the party but I'll call you to put my order in!

Carolyn said...

Do you want us to RSVP? Because I think I am in. I need to see your cute baby, too.

Kent & Beka said...

I would love to know if you are coming so I know how much food to make...
We would love to see you!