Tyse has been feeling a little left out these days since I don't get to spend much time with just him. So yesterday, I tried to be a good mom and spend a little time with just him while Emitt was looking at a book. I got out the playdough and Tyse and I were creating. Well, it got too quiet for too long, so I went to find Emitt and here is what I found....For those of you that can't tell, this is confetti, googly eyes, foam stickers, and thousands of tiny little beads.
My only saving grace in this picture is that at least there was no medicine in the dropper!
He was so proud of himself for his mess! It is now 24 hours later and the mess is only 3/4 cleaned up- it takes so much time to re-separate all the different items that I haven't finished yet. How sweet!
But on a lighter note, Ollie has slept through the night the last 2 nights- one from 10 until 6, and this morning from 11 until 7:30! I hope I didn't just jinx myself!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
7 comments:
gotta love the two's!!!
I swear I checked your blog yesterday but there were no new posts...today I had so much fun reading. Say HI to He-man for us! How fun that he made so much progress. And dear sweet, quite Emit! Yikes...(it doesn't surprise me!) :)
Ha,ha,ha, ha! Sorry, that is too funny. Don't think that that means I don't have any sympathy for you. On the contrary, I understand. However, I would have just vacuumed up the mess instead of separating it. Then again, I would never own confetti and googly eyes. =)
Love your new layout! Where did you find it?
I too love the new layout. Very cute!
I like your new layout. Where did you get it? It looks like Emitt is going to be crafty like his mom, ha ha jk. I can only laugh because I've been there and totally feel for you.
We have definitely had those moments. Fun fun fun!
Post a Comment