The other day Tyse and his friends were over playing together and I made them lunch. They had been playing superheroes all morning, and were still in character at the table- I was eating with Popeye, HeMan, and a very intimidating ninja. Well, the table conversation turned very interesting...
Popeye- "I love that movie, Enchanted. It's soooo good!"
He Man- "I haven't seen it yet. We have it, but I haven't watched it. It looks girly!"
Ninja- " No, it's not girly at all. It's about this princess girl that is so pretty!"
Popeye- "Yeah, it's sooo good. She has this bad witch lady and then goes into this big city and gets totally lost"
He Man- " You mean the girl with the huge dress? She gets lost? And she is pretty?"
Ninja- "Yeah, man. You gotta see it. It's so great"
They spent the next 15 minutes or so discussing the princess and her pretty dress and he predicament in the movie- I thought when we were given this movie, I would be the only taker. Surprise- 4 and 5 year old boys like it, too!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
The made me sooo happy to read! I love our boys! So tought yet so sweet.
We'll have to borrow your copy of Enchanted again. Popeye is a true fan!
Cutest thing ever! Little boyish boys liking girly girl movies. Gotta love it!
I love it! I can't wait for superhero conversations.
I love the new look of your blog! Your family is adorable! By the way, you looked SO gorgeous on Sunday, and there was so much commotion over the blessing that I didn't get a chance to tell you!
Post a Comment