Tyse is totally obsessed with Race Cars. He loves riding down Bangerter every day because there are always teenagers with their suped up civics tearing down the road. Well- he has come up with his own name for them and I think it is so funny- they are called "HOT RUNNERS". He won't believe me that the true name of racing cars (not these, however,) are Hot Rods- he only calls them hot runners. And he is so excited that gas prices are so high because that means that instead of driving the durango around, we have been reverting to my formative years and driving the spacious sunfire. We barely fit with all the baby seats in the back, but it gets more than double the gas mileage of the durango. Since kent's commute is about 10 blocks, he gets the family car and I get the commuter special. Anyway, it has a small spoiler on the back, which makes it eligible for the HOT RUNNER label and he has been raving about it everywhere he goes... I love how excited he gets about these things!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
1 comments:
That's too funny Becca! Love that "Hot Runner" Sunfire of yours. Dunno how you fit all those kiddies in there but I don't blame you. I'm about to purchase a motorcycle and strap my kids on the back to save some $$$ on gas!
Post a Comment