Yesterday morning, I was laying in bed watching the news when they started talking about Punxsutawney Phil and how he saw his shadow. What is my son's response? "YESSSSS! 6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER!"- legitimately thrilled with the forecast! Just like me, winter is his FAVORITE season- he dreads the day when it stops snowing- but I am sure that when the time comes, waving his swimsuit in front of his face will convince him that the warmer weather is acceptable. I am so glad my son loves the winter! I get tired of everyone complaining about the winter and begging for it to warm up! So my sweet 6 year old son MADE my Groundhog's Day!
July Fun
3 weeks ago

5 comments:
I think you are crazy!!! I love the snow too but really??? 6 more weeks?
Love you in your craziness
You are only the second person I have known in my life whose favorite season is winter. Bring on the sun!
I LOVE the winter, and being from southern California, all of my family think I am CRAZY, but I wish it would snow all day every day, really, I do. It just makes me happy!
I'm not a winter gal. Maybe some of your positive attitude will wear off on me. :)
That's cute and I'm glad to hear someone is enjoying the winter because it sure isn't me.
Post a Comment