Our Christmas day was just fabulous! We were so excited to be in Denver! I think I was up first and actually had time to shower and what not until the first kid woke up- Ollie! I think this was the first time he has ever woken up before Emitt (and almost always Tyse), followed about 15 min. later by Emitt, and then we finally woke Tyse up at 8:30 and had to remind him that it was Christmas morning- then he was ready to go!
Ollie needed to look no further than his new Garbage truck. He was so excited and spent the rest of the day shoving wrapping paper into it. I think I finally threw away the last of the christmas wrap about 2 weeks ago- found it in his garbage truck. This kid LOVES garbage! 

Emitt and Tyse both got leapfrog game systems, so we didn't see them for about a week after christmas. I have used more AA batteries since Christmas than I have used in years!We haven't yet gotten out our thank you cards, so thanks to all who sent gifts... and hopefully those will be in the mail soon!
The most popular of all gifts continues to be the bat cave. We use it multiple times every day and love it! Thanks, Santa!
Kent is excited for spring to come around so he can drop all his hard earned cash at the golf course with his new club... And congrats to Santa for getting it all the way to colorado undetected! And since Kent doesn't start shopping until 3:00 on Christmas eve, he doesn't have time to feel the buyers remorse that usually sends most gifts from this house back to the store, so I make out like a bandit! As soon as I finally get our wireless signal working again, that itouch will be just fabulous! Thanks honey!
I think the boys would agree that the best gift of all was that I didn't make them get out of their pajamas at all that day! Well, Merry Christmas guys!

1 comments:
Look at you all getting caught up! I should totally take pictures like that with the presents everyone received. Great idea!
Post a Comment