Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy 87th, Grandma Ruth!


We celebrated a great birthday with Grandma Ruth mid january. We got together with cousins to celebrate her and her fabulous style!
I am so glad my boys are able to know my grandma. They love her and just adore how she dotes over them in ways only a great grandma can do... just ask Ollie! They have a great bond- mostly driven by outrageous amounts of sugar and "no" being a word that means, "ok, a couple more times is fine". I learn more from her everyday and am so grateful that I get to live so close to her and see her so often!
We love you, Grandma Ruth!

1 comments:

kjtroxel said...

I love your Grandma Ruth! She really is great!

(BTW..when your playlist started it made Neil jump and say "What the ****!" Thought you'd get a kick out of that!)