Tyse is really into music. He cares who is on the radio, learns the words to almost anything, and knows who sings what with who and for what....
anyway, one of his favorites is Steve Miller Band. He has really been brushing up on his air guitar skills, and thanks to the seatbelt from his booster, he almost has it figured out. Notice that his left hand is busy playing the correct chords. Later this day, Emitt sang along to his first radio song- and it was Swingtown, by none other than SMB. His tastes have shifted lately, however to Jazz. He loves to listen to this cd called "The Great Ladies Sing Gershwin" with Ella Fitzgerald, etc. He is a bit quirky! Enjoy the show!
4 comments:
This is so great! What a babe! I can't believe how big they are all getting. We need to get the kiddos together to play.
I just saw the tag. I think it is the cutest tag I have ever seen. I would love to see what Blakeslie has to say about all these things. Thanks!
(You need to get paper plates - no more dishes for Beka! :0)
)
I love the pictures of the temple. What an amazing thing you guys have been a part of.
That video is hilarious. Your boys are so funny.
I can't wait until you think it is so cute when your three plus boys start a band in your garage 12 years from now. For now, they are pretty dang cute. You can see how much they love each other.
I'm with the above comment :)
Mattresses work for soundproofing when the garage bands rehearsals start up :)
Post a Comment