Friday, August 15, 2008

Mommy Tag


Tyse got tagged by Wyatt

Mommy tag

This is Tyse answering questions about Mom.

1.What is something Mommy always says? I love you
2. What makes Mommy happy? Holding Ollie
3. What makes Mommy sad? When Me and Daddy go somewhere
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? tickle me
5. What was your Mom like as a child? silly
6. How old is your Mom? 29
7. How tall is your Mom? pretty tall!
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Wash the dishes
9. What does Mom do when your not around? CLean the dishes
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? It will be for shayla. (what is famous?)
11. What is your Mom really good at? Are you good at cartwheels, mom? You ARE good at washing dishes.
12. What is your Mom not good at? Flying
13. What does Mom do for her job? Watch us
14. What is Mom's favorite food? Noodles
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? when she tickles me
16. If your Mom were a carton character who would she be? wonder red
17. What do you and your Mom do together? play baseball
18. How are you and your Mom the same? we like going swimming
19. How are you and your Mom different? Mom likes zucchini- yuk!
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? she cleans up my toys


Tyse tags-
Conner, Hailey, Samantha, Carson, and Blakeslie

6 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

So funny! I take it you do a lot of dishes.

Giron Family said...

I love that tag. It's a great keepsake!
I'm still sad preschool didn't work out. Where did you end getting Tyse into?
Also, let me know next time you do a Pampered Chef order.

The Lunds said...

This really made me laugh. I just think Tyse is hilarious. I hope one of my kids is always that entertaining.

kjtroxel said...

OH the pressure :)
I can't wait to see if Conner is as funny as Tyse is!
What a fun post
:)

Lyndsey said...

So fun, I love his answers. It is nice to hear what your children think of you!

Carolyn said...

I've eaten off of your dishes, and I must admit, they were very clean.