My kids LOVE their "taggies." Tyse was given one by my aunt when he was born and I didn't have any idea what we really received- it still is what he wants any time he is tired, hurt, etc. Emitt has one, no wait, he carries TWO around anytime he can find both (he has a backup).
If you haven't seen one, it is a square piece of fabric- most often fleece- with ribbon tags poking out all over. My kids love to rub the tags as they fall asleep or sit in the car or whatever. Anyway, I got so many comments about them that I started making them and selling them at local boutiques and to friends and family that ask. I have LOVED doing it and I think they are just so great. Anyway, I made one for Ollie before he was born, but his is a little different. It hgs minkydot on one side, and silk on the other, along with the tags over the edge. This week he finally is old enough to notice it exists and play and suck on the tags. I was so excited and took some cute pictures of him with it.
If anyone needs a cute and unique gift, let me know! :)
July Fun
3 weeks ago
5 comments:
Mayzie loves her taggie too. I let her sleep with it because she loves it so much. Thanks, you're the best!
I just got caught up on all your pictures and adventures. I'm so impressed with your kidos and the potty - seriously, you are so lucky! I'm sorry we missed the blessing - ollie is so cute and getting so big too fast! Love Ya!
what a great idea. I wish I had known about these when my kids were tiny enough to enjoy them...maybe Klarah still would.
Chan, I am so glad that she likes it! We just gave taggies to our nieces, one 4 months and one almost 4 years and they love them. What a universal gift for kids.
My mom bought one of these mini blankets for Shallon and right when she was starting to notice it, we lost it. That was about a month ago and we still haven't found a replacement. Do you have any silky/minky ones in pink?
Amber-
I don't have one made up right now- but i can email you pictures of the fabrics I have and the you can pick a color scheme and I can make one up...
Post a Comment