We were so lucky to have kent's sisters come up from Cedar for Ollie's blessing! Ollie has a cousin, Mallory, that is only 2 months older than he is, but she dwarfs him! Ollie better learn to hold his own because she was already trying to help him out! She is so cute and we are so lucky to have another cousin close to one of our boy's age!
Poor Emitt was feeling a little left out of the cousin action- he doesn't have any close to his age on Kent's side, so we took pity and took his picture, too!
What a fireball he is turning into!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
Okay...at least I can be the first to comment! I keep checking your blog (daily) and saw nothing new...but then tonight! What a fun read :)
We had such a fun week huh? Bikes, bugs and bad behavior (have you seen the alley...its ruined!)
You kids are so beautiful! We love you guys and are so blessed to have you as friends. Please have another event so I can eat you cooking!
I love Emitt's sweet, yet devious little smile.
Post a Comment