So this is the first year that Tyse has taken interest in letting in be known what it is that Santa should bring. I guess santa should pay a little more attention to the saturday morning cartoons.... because I have NO IDEA what in the world a "dinosaur that destroys everything and has cars crashing under it" is. I know it exists because apparently my 3 year old nephew asked for the same thing in the same manner. We are all stumped. And then there is the "truck that I can drive. No, not a big one like your car, mom, one that I can drive" and in my naievete, I ask, "a remote control one?" and the answer inevitably continues to be "NO, mom. one for me to DRIVE." Are there any people in america that pay attention to these commercials and can help me out?
And then there are the new requests... does a 4 year old really NEED a laptop, an ipod, and a gun holster? His description of an ipod is impeccable... I didn't even know he knew what one was!. But sure enough, he added it to his list, and when I asked what one was he said, "a really cool machine that plays all the songs you want and shows you movies and all sorts of cool stuff. Mom, Bryce's ipod (11 year old cousin) has, like, 20 THOUSAND songs on it!" I was hoping that this kind of wish list could hold off for a couple more years. Santa better get promoted!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
Wow, good luck on that Bek! :) I don't know if its their age (Tyse and Hailey's) or if there is something in the water, but I too have been quite surprised my 3 year old's requests this year. She has had a list ready for probably 1 1/2 months (without me even asking her what she wants). Those commercials are definitely targeted for kids. Ipod, wow...and I thought her asking for a pink tv for her room was bad. :)
I'm guessing he wants a power wheels truck. You know, the kind he can drive.
I'm with wiberg 5....Beka he wants a truck to SIT in and DRIVE! Come on girl, you can understand that because you want one too!
Post a Comment