A few weeks ago we (the boys and I) went to the zoo with the Zurmely's. We had such a great time! Tyse lives and dies by the spitting elephant, so we spent a LOT of time next to the fake animals- is that really a zoo visit? We LOVED the monkeys, and emitt got up close and personal with the Lynx.
He was pretty excited. He even made his first animal noise- BAAAA at the mountain goats. Rather boring for a first? YUP. But it was done nonetheless, maybe we can move on to the more exciting. I swear Tyse was talking in sentences by now- I guess I should be glad there aren't a second barrage of questions flying my way. One set is enough!
Have you all seen the white alligator at the zoo? It freaks even me out a bit because it just looks like rubber- that blinks. We have seen it twice now, so I know it moves because it was out of the water this time, but man... it is creepy!
What a great day! Thanks for the invite, Shawna!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment