Thursday, January 15, 2009

First birthday presents


Can you believe Ollie is almost 1? I can't believe it. I still think he should be tiny! BUT.... what do you get the 3rd boy in a family that already has so many toys and clothes? Have any of you seen or had anything a little different that might fit the bill? HELP!

5 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

I totally know what you're talking about and unfortunately, I have no suggestions. So if you get any good ones, let me know!

kjtroxel said...

Nope...no suggestions here. We got Cade some new books because he likes to eat them

Livin La Vida Keto said...

Food! Different, fun kinds of kid food. Stuff you say no to all the time because it is too expensive or weird to buy. Let us know when the big day is if you want company celebrating!
Carie

amyminette said...

No ideas but we can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Tara said...

I have NO idea where I found the template. It was late, I was OCD and had spent hours filing through site after site. I will try to relocate it and send the link your way! Hope you guys are well!