Monday, January 5, 2009

Kent's 30th roast

For those of you terribly upset that you couldn't participate in Kent's festivites, I would like to make a blog roast for him- your favorite KENT MOMENTS left in the comments section! Can't wait to hear what you all remember most!

7 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

I remember Kent coming down the hall of our apartment wearing Jen's tight little pink shirt and flaunting it with all his glory....and I have the picture to prove it!

Happy 30th Kent!

Pays said...

Boy, I wonder why we got all those poundings on our door(at all times of the day) and when we went to answer, no one was there. Hmmm...I wonder who that was!?!

amyminette said...

Our first backpacking trip trip with Kenny (why do you all call him Kent) was quite an experience! But the first picture that comes to mind is a photo that I have of his lure and line running 30 up and through a set of GIANT trees. I'm still not sure what he was trying to catch, but I found out that he is a really good tree climber.

Craig and Krista said...

The first time I met Kent was at a funeral (Phil Williams). Beka and Kent had been dating for a while, but there wasn't a ring yet. I thought to myself, "He must REALLY like Beka if he's willing to come to a funeral with her!"

Doug and Shayla said...

My favorite Kent moment would have to be playing games at the cabin and his infamous "nancy kerrigan" response that has got him nicknamed for life and his dumpster diving shirt. good times. :)

kjtroxel said...

Memories of kent...probably his child watching skills. He's great with the kids...just looses track of where they are ;)
Also,how fun he thought it was to call the garage to have them "prep" the car on our trip to Telluride! Too funny

Unknown said...

So, I'm a little slow here. But I couldn't pass up a roast for Kent! Where do I start? Being his loving, older sister, all I have to say is "nerdy bowl haircut as a kid!" Beka, I'll have to send you some pics so you can post them. My other favorite memory is of Kent trying to catch Santa when he was little by sleeping in the corner by the tree. He even made a dummy for his bed! Always the ingenious planner. Happy (really late) birthday, bro!