This week we celebrated emitt's 2nd birthday. He is such a sweet looking, two-year old acting crazy boy!
He made quite a haul this year- a Thomas movie from brothers,

a new trike that is just his size from grandmas and grandpa,

a swing to hang from the basement rafters,

and a fishtank! we pulled it back out of storage and got 4 little fishies swimming around in it. It has been a SWIMMING hit thus far! Those poor fish have already endured enough fishy stress for a lifetime! He has only been up to his elbows twice that I know of.... and hopefully we have cured the slapping of the glass. We will see how long they last. But we are all loving having a pet in the house again- especially one that doesn't pee on the carpet or eat food off the counter. I was too busy keeping him out of it to take a picture.
We also had a little party for him with neighbors and friends. We had a beach party up at our lake beach here and did a bunch of Emitt's favorite activities....we played in the sand and then blew tons of bubbles and chased beachballs around the grass.


Emitt got cold and spent most of the time hiding under a blanked in the grass.
We had beachball cupcakes and opened a few more wonderful gifts- all of which helped get us through today, so thanks, friends!
4 comments:
So sorry we missed it! I guess the colds are going around because I have one now too! It looks like Emitt had tons of fun. He is such a cute little guy!
Happy B-day Emitt! Isn't it fun to go up to the lake? We are there every Sunday after dinner.
What a fun evening we had at Emitt's party. Such a sweet boy.
Happy late Birthday Emmitt. He is such a cutie. I can't believe he is two.
Post a Comment