Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ollie's mini photo shoot

The other day while I was giving Ollie a bath, I asked kent to come take some pictures. Little did I know I was going to get 247 of them! I am not even exaggerating! But they turned out SO GOOD! I am so glad we got a good camera and that Kent is figuring out all the settings and things!
Here are some of my favorites....

10 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Those are beautiful pictures. He looks so good! I'm grateful that Tyse is finally on board with Ollie's name.

Johnsons said...

He is gorgeous. You got some really cute shots. That was fast for Tyse to like the name, Wyatt is just now accepting Walkers middle name. How are you adjusting to three. You are wonder woman, so I am sure you are doing wonderful!

Doug and Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug and Shayla said...

Those are incredible. He is so darling. I'm glad Tyse is in favor of Ollie's name. I like his reasoning behind it too. What cute boys you have!

kjtroxel said...

Such sweet pictures! We knew Tyse would come around. Tell him we think his jokes are funny too...esp. Conner!

Carolyn said...

They look like professional pictures! Great job Kent!

jor said...

You guys better have tons of kids, b/c they are just so cute! I love the photo of the feet. So precious!

Beth schell said...

Wow... Kent you're a great photographer! Ollie is very cute!

Beth schell said...

Wow... Kent you're a great photographer! Ollie is very cute!

Kristi said...

Beka, he is so handsome! I love the last picture! It is to die for. Your kids are so cute. I am glad that I got your site. Mine is www.kaileejo.blogspot.com
I hope to keep in touch!

Love, Jesse and Kristi Mortensen