against Ollie's name. He thinks it is hillarious. I guess because he doesn't really pay attention to Ollie unless I am changing his diaper- which is always dirty- that he now calls Ollie "poo poo". Yup- how's that for a nick name? I thought it was a fluke and that he would quickly forget, but it has been going for 3 days now. That's a long time to remember when you are 18 months!
On the Ollie front, he rolled over last night. From his belly to his back- and I wouldn't believe he did it unassisted (by his sweet, gentle brothers) except that they were both in bed and he was on my bed by himself. One minute I lay him down on his stomach, the next he is fussing- and then stops. I look in from the bathroom and he is on his back. Probably a fluke, but Emitt did it at 3 weeks, so maybe he is just trying to catch up already?
July Fun
3 weeks ago
9 comments:
Your kids always roll over so soon. Crazy! My friend told me about a 16 month old on the Today Show that can read. Crazy! So, you better start Ollie now because it's too late for Emitt. He's doomed. =)
I can't believe I said "crazy" two times in the same comment. That is just plain crazy....woops!
That is so funny that Emitt calls him that. Hopefully for your sake (and Ollies) it won't stick for long.
I can not believe that Ollie already rolled over. Amazing little guy! In a way, that is harder for you, I was thinking it takes the freedom of leaving him anywhere, but then I realized that with Emitt around, that freedom is already pretty much gone.
Wow! Your boys have always been fast developers. I remember being in awe when Tyse walked at 10 months.
Do you have plans tomorrow? We are finally feeling better and I am taking my mom to the airport, so I thought maybe we'd come by. Let me know!
Oh no! what a funny nick name! Little kids are so funny.
That pic of Emitt is so perfect. I can totally see his personality! Is he "looking" for Ollie?
I can't believe Ollie rolled over...Cade does...kind of!
:)Kj
you have a beautiful family!!!! my email address is nichole_tomlinson@yahoo.com so you can keep in touch. I'd love to get reaquainted. luv ya
cousin Nichole
Wow already rolled over???! That's insane!
I'm glad someone else has a little one who loves the word "poo-poo". That's all my two year old says these days "poo-poo and boogers". Why??? Just not right for a sweet little girl to say that!
I guess Emitt just figures he would give the rightful name since thats all he does all the time, poop! Silly kids.
That is so funny! Doug and I got a good laugh at that. Hopefully it won't last too long! Love ya.
Post a Comment