Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kent's Birthday


We just celebrated Kent's birthday! It was exciting to get things ready and have Tyse be excited and helping me pick out presents and things for him. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father for our boys. We had a small family party on the actual day, and then Kent had told me that he really wanted to go snowshoeing. Well, Me and snowshoeing don't really go hand in hand at the moment, so I was able to set up a snowshoeing afternoon with Doug and Dave for the next day while the girls watched the kids at shay's new house. I think he had a great time and now has added snowshoes to his neverending wish list.

Kent has been so busy helping me around the house and working late hours, fixing dinner, doing laundry, taking care of the boys, and all this that he definitely deserved an afternoon away. I wish we could have gone together, but I am sure he had just as good of a time with the boys. I love you, Kent! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy birthday, Kent! You look like you could use a little ice fishing excursion!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

As always, it was fun hanging out. Although, we all know that they still won't count this as their "Boys Day Out".

Ryan said...

Congratulations, Kent. I will always be thankful that you were the one who turned 16 first among our group of friends. Because otherwise my car would have got trashed like your poor powder blue 'stang. You also were the first (only?) one to kiss a girl in high school. Thanks a million!

Johnsons said...

Happy birthday Kent! It looks like you had a fun day. Awsome idea Beka, and a great excuse for the girls to get together. "Boys Day out's" are always more fun when the wifes can get together for "Girls night in".