Monday, January 21, 2008

Count the blessings!

Can I just say how blessed I feel to live somewhere that it snows? Man, I LOVE the stuff! It makes the couch much more bearable when I can stare out the window and watch the snow fall from the sky! I guess then I am also thankful for windows! Tyse is BEGGING for spring, but I am so happy with the winter and the last snow of the season is always such a downer. In april I start worrying that this may be it... we may not get any more. But for now... enjoy!

4 comments:

Johnsons said...

I have to agree with you Beka, I love the snow too!! (especially at the end of pregnancy) It is great having kids now, because it gives us and excuse to play like we are kids in the snow. I think that I only l like it until the end of Feburary though, and then I am with Tyse, begging for spring.

Carolyn said...

Way to stay positive!! I love windows and snow too. But, I love it when it snows and then when it turns black and dirty and it is still 10 degrees outside, that is when I long for Spring.

severts6 said...

I'm sorry, but I think that you guys are crazy. I think that snow is pretty from a distance. I don't want it anywhere near my house or anywhere that I need to drive. I guess that's why I live in the desert. :) I would be willing to live where it snows to live by you guys again though. I miss you guys!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I'm with the non-snowers! I like to visit it and even have it in my yard, if needs be. But, driving in it and ugly, dirty, snow...I could do without it! Way to go with being optimistic though!