A couple weekends ago Kent actually worked from home for a few hours so we decided to head to Provo and take in a Men's Volleyball game- our first of the season and ONE of the best things about march! I started to make dinner before we left, but we then decided that if we were going all the way to provo....
why not visit Los 3? (Note to those with UC: NOT a good choice, unless you are willing to have a rough couple days... which I guess I was!) This is our favorite mexican restaraunt EVER! The boys have been a handfull of times, and the thing they remember the most is the jukebox, which is no longer there. But never fear... they have a new "balloon distractionist!" did you know these people have a title? She was probably the best we had ever seen- she made a helicopter for Tyse, an adorable little monkey for Ollie, and Emitt requested the coolest...

MOTORCYCLE! I had never seen one done by a balloon artist before-but it was ultra cool!
After dinner, we headed to the volleyball game where Tyse and Emitt hung out with Cosmo.

Ollie, of course, would have nothing to do with him when he was close, but his finger followed him around the field house anywhere else he went. He is just like Tyse was at this age- petrified of anything in costume. (Side note- He can't stand Chick Fil A's cow, but Harmons has an adorable purple hippopotamus that he actually accepted a sucker from- I think it is the "anything for the sugar" mentality!)
Anyway, at the game we asked the boys where they wanted to sit- it was a pretty low key crowd- and of course they couldn't agree, so we let them sit apart. Tyse chose...

I know, shocker- he had to be in the front row. Emitt, on the other hand, chose...

He wanted lots of his own space!
Anyway, the game was a lot of fun and the boys had a blast! Of course we won, so here is a (sideways) video of Emitt finishing the evening with the cougar fight song!
GO COUGARS!
5 comments:
and from the title, I thought this was going to be about Lady Gaga LOL!
Sounds like such a fun day!
That Emmitt is super duper cute!
That's what I thought too...since unfortunately that is the song that Scout currently loves to sing. How have we not seen the "balloon distractionist" yet? It's been toooooo long since I've been to the beloved Los 3. See you soon!
Your boys are so funny! What is Los 3? And how have I not been there?
Happy Birthday today! Can't wait to see you soon.
(P.S. This is really Amber)
looks like fun!!! miss you guys!!!
I love men's volleyball. Ahh, BYU. Good times.
Post a Comment