We had such a great time celebrating our little comedian! We let him open his presents in the morning. This is all you need to know about that...
He LOVES his new cowboy hat and his bike! He asked for french toast for breakfast, so I obliged
We spent the day at Tyse's school fun run and then took the Englands with us to Kangaroo Zoo- a place Emitt had never been but asked for almost daily
Yup- I know this isn't Emitt, but for some reason I took pictures of everyone EXCEPT Emitt while we were there! Oops!
A few days later we had the big cowboy party with 21 little buckeroos! We made cowboy vests and bandanas
We practiced our sharp shooting
We had a horse race
And a gunny sack race
And of course, presents and a HUGE COWPIE CAKE

5 comments:
Beka! Love the photos of your family and how much fun you guys have! Kirsten and I were best friends in provo in 2006 and since then have gone on many trips and we dated eachothers friends and met eachothers husbands along the way. Love that girl! When were you her roommate?
Yeah! :) I am so glad you are beginning to feel better and were able to catch up a bit! (understatement)
Such a fun read and such a fun summer! We were so glad we could be a part of it.
That was a great update! Love your cowboy outfits and Ryan keeps pointing out your hats. He also thinks he is a cowboy. Sorry about this weekend! Glad you are feeling a little better.
I love how good you all look in cowboy hats. It was a really fun party...loved the cow pie cake!
What a cute family you have. We had so much fun with Tyse the other day--we would have him over ANY time!! Sophie was feeling a little shy--maybe a crush? Hope you keep feeling better!!
Post a Comment