Dear anyone who actually still reads about us,
In my organizational overhaul of our house, I have apparently lost our address book! I would love to have you send yours to me so that I can send out christmas cards! The sooner the better... I know you are all dying to know what we have been up to this year, especially since I am completely blog deficient! HEE HEE!
thanks,
Beka
July Fun
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
I check out your blog all the time, in the desperate hope you have posted something new! Yea! I'll take this one. Hope you are well. We would love to get together soon. I think I emailed you last night. Dec. 19th, Temple Sq? I'll call soon.
Carie
We'd love one!
Ben & Jordan Johnson
7901 Henry Ave #G204
Philadelphia, PA 19128
I got a new email address too:
jorjohnson43@gmail.com will you send me your mailing address too.
Post a Comment