Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cascade Springs

A while back my sis was in town with her family. After they hiked Timp, we convinced them to head out to one of my favorite places in the Provo Canyon area- Cascade Springs. Here are a couple different pics from that place. Emitt, Jenna, and Laurene by the falls

Laurene picking out the fish in the pools


Tyse climbing the trees by the boardwalk,

And my favorite spot in the area- the old bridge that spans the spring flow. I haven't been up here since the fires that burned the whole area. I though that the bridge would definitely have burned, but it is the same old one...

What a beautiful place!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, that brings back good memories! And bad ones of a snake and lightning in the same day. :)

Unknown said...

P.S. That comment was from Amber. I guess I'm logged in under Brandon. :)

kjtroxel said...

I love the tree swinging picture!