Anyone have fun ideas for baby shower? Looking for something simple and fun for a diverse group! Any ideas would be great!
Thanks!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
Anyone have fun ideas for baby shower? Looking for something simple and fun for a diverse group! Any ideas would be great!
Thanks!
Posted by Kent & Beka at 2:55 PM
5 comments:
I thought this was one of the cutest ideas I have ever seen. See link.
http://tutusandturtles.blogspot.com/2009/02/cookies-and-milk-baby-shower.html
Sorry, it didn't all show. Here is the rest.
-and-milk-baby-shower.html
You could have your whole family and all your neighbors and Kent's co-workers come over and perform for them! Oh wait...
I have a few games. I bet I could find them if you need them. Call me
Yea, I suck at things like this. I'm a fan of food and more food. :0 Sorry, I'm no help at all! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment