We had some great pics come out of our family reunion in Cedar and so I wanted to share some more of them... Apparently we just like taking pictures of our family because we don't have too many of the other attendees... I guess when you spend the weekend chasing the little guys they end up being the only ones photoed.
Anyway, the boys had such a great time riding Ellie's little trike- this is how they ride the one at home, too. At the rate he is going, Emitt will never get to be the driver... his legs are just too short, especially with the All Terrain Tricycle that Grandpa got us!It was nice to see Grandma Ada again. I know her memories of us ( me and the boys, not Kent) are fading, but I really like letting the boys be around her. I am hoping maybe Tyse will remember her.
We had the opportunity to go to Greta and Shane's baby blessing while we were there (we missed it- they must really start that ward on time!) and then join in the festivities at the park afterward. The boys had a blast and here are some highlights...
Ollie and dad hung out together while I tried to contain the beast below. He finally got brave enough to go down the slide on his own! This is him sizing it up before committing either way...
Kent's nephew, Jesse, is apparently very similar to how Kent was as a child- full of energy and always scheming. He had this passion for putting ice down my shirt and kents ( I am sure we weren't the only ones), but Kent was the one that finally put an end to it...
Before we left town, we went to visit Grandma Linda's gravesite and planted a few flowers around her headstone. Not sure how long they will survive the mower, but they looked nice for a few hours, anyway. The boys pulled out their plastic spoons and knife and went to work.It was a nice opportunity to share memories of her and a good project for the boys. I didn't take a finished product pic (Really? ), but it was a nice thought for as long as they last!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
6 comments:
Looks like you guys are having great summer times!
I miss you guys. You need to bring the boys over to playgroup one of these days.
ps. I'm emailing you the number for Madi's preschool.:) Sorry it took me so long.
What cute pictures! I love the one of Ollie and Kent's grandma. So cute. I also love the trike one. I can't believe how big Ollie is getting. He is so cute.
Those are such cute pictures. Did you take those Bek? I'll need to have you come take some of our family. Tell Kent I like his shirt...Doug has one just like it. ha ha. It was great to play with you over the weekend. Let's go camping soon!
Ahh, we wish we could have made it to see everyone.....maybe in 2011??? That seems so far away. It looks like you guys had a fun time, if you get bored you can come down here and help me shop! ;)
Such cute pics! Is Linda Kent's mom?
I am glad you guys had such a great time!
Love the pics. i can't believe how light Emitt's hair is and ollie is adorable. What gorgeous kids you have! Sounds like a great trip.
Post a Comment