The other morning Tyse woke up extremely grumpy. I usually end up asking him to quit whining or go to his room, to which he always answers "mom, I just had a really bad night," thinking that it's a good excuse for his snotty mouth and whiny voice. But today it was that he had a bad dream, but he couldn't remember what it was about. A couple days later, he remembered. "Mom, I remember what that bad dream was. Someone called me a Sassy Pants." Ahhh, if only MY bad dreams were like that!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
I love to hear kids dreams at this age. Last night Samantha dreamed that a T-Rex was getting all the other little dinosaurs...I think she's been watching Land Before Time too much. My all favorite was when she woke up crying because she couldn't remember how to spell a word!
That is hilarious!
Alyssa had a "bad" dream the other night that freaked her out for days. In it, she was petting our cat and came across a mysterious bump on the cat's back. THE END. How that is terrifying, I'm not exactly sure, but she was in tears at bedtime for 2-3 days over it.
That is a nightmare of mine too! Very cute!
Post a Comment