Hi everyone! We finally did it and got the blog going. No more pressure from anyone, ok? But we were waiting to share big news and we are ready to do so...
we are presenting in picture Madsen child #3. Yup- you read correctly. I am pregnant and due the first week of march. Definitely not far along, but already getting fat and people are noticing, so I guess we don't wait any longer! Anyway, we were excited (and surprised) at our new news, and we are hoping the sickness dies down soon so I can keep a little more lunch! We love you all and look forward to sharing things with you through this!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
12 comments:
Congrats on #3!!! You'll probably get that boy we wanted! Thanks for blogging, it's so much easier. Amber and I thought that the way you announced your third was a really cute idea. We miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!
WOW Beka. Our third was a surprise as well. Maybe you'll get a girl as sweet and quiet as Jenna! (Or maybe 2 girls as sweet and quiet as Jenna?) Hope you're not quite as sick as before- really I should do this pregnancy thing for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Maralee
So I know it's been a while since I talked to you, but wow! I can't believe you're having another one without me! Guess I'd better hurry up! Congrats!
Love, Amber
Ok B & K; that is news. Hope the sickness bunny doesn't overpower you. Congratulations on #3. Dad
Congrats to you guys! That's great news. I hope the sickness subsides soon. I know that's no fun :o( Hopefully we won't be far behind you!!! Hope to talk w/you soon.
Amy & Michael
Congratulations!!! WOW...3!! That's super fun news. I hope you feel better and enjoy the pregnancy. This is great that you are blogging...just in time to share many many pictures!!
Beka, Wow we can't believe that your are prego!!! You are a better woman than I! I thought the new puppy was your baby? Well we are dying to know if it was a surprise or planned? Congrats we love you.
Congrats... I have to say I'm a wee bit jealous! I'm super baby hungry! I'm sad I won't be around to enjoy this awesome time with ya'll... congrats again!
Congrats! Man...if you have another boy you will have one CRAZY house! :) I love it!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And I'm super glad to see you've joined the world of blogging!
Kent! I was so happy to have found your little family and to see how wonderful and beautiful you all are! How did you ever get into Construction Management? Pretty cool that you get to first work on a temple! I had no idea... We were just in SLC for a wedding this past weekend, and being there made us realize how much we miss the people there and the beauty of it all. Good choice.
I just started a blog of our little family last month too!
It is westfamily2001.blogspot.com
And, congrats on number three....its a handful, but so much fun!
much love,
Melanie West(King)
Beka, Congrats!!! We must be on the same schedule, we just had our third. Your kids are so cute, and so grown up. Jimmy and I are coming out for Thanksgiving, we will have to all get together. I hope you are starting to feel better!
Ginger
Post a Comment