Tyse and Emitt were playing a game where they had "tickets" to go anywhere they wanted. Tyse asked Emitt where his ticket would take him, Emitt decided to go to see his first little neighborhood friend that moved away about a year ago. Tyse replied, In a spectacularly skeptical voice, "OK, Emitt, You go to Arden's house. MY ticket is taking ME to heaven. Maybe I'll see you there someday."
July Fun
3 weeks ago
7 comments:
That is too cute!!! It was sooo good to see you guys. Hopefully next time we can catch Kent too!
Yeah...maybe we can all join Tyse in heaven one day too :) Too funny!
That is awesome!
I love it!
Wowzers!! I love my nephews!
That is so cute Beka! Hey we are going to be out there on August 18th. We were wanting to get the old gang back together. Would you guys be able to do somethinig on Friday August 21? Do you have any fun ideas of where we should meet? Let me know if that would work for you guys. Thanks Ginge
Your boys sound so much like mine. So many funny stories!
Post a Comment