Last year sometime Kent's dad brought over a few boxes
of his things from growing up and inside were these two little cabbage patch dolls that Kent had when he was little. The boys have adopted them as their own and love to change their diapers and clothes, as well as give them naps and sleep with them.
The funny thing about it is that both boys have named their dolls "Dolly Ollie". So Tyse thinks we have 3 ollie madsen's at our house- Ollie, Dolly Ollie, and Dolly Ollie. What good company Ollie has!

7 comments:
that is so cute that they love their little brother so much that they name their dolls after him.
I love your boys. They are so funny.
That is way to cute. Your boys are so funny. I'm glad you got the doll thing going for you too.
I just love the idea of Kent playing with dolls!
They are adorable and growing up so fast!! :)
That is really funny although I am with the previous comment; Kent played with cabbage patch dolls?? That is great, I can't wait to tease him when we see you next!
So cute. Ollie is such a cutie. No wonder he's the star of the show!
Post a Comment