OK, so we were trying to get some pictures to show, but I have been foiled by my ineptitude in computing. So...
IT'S ANOTHER BOY!
As expected, junior #3 is a boy. Did I have any hope for the other? I have never seen such relief on Kent's face... no new bedding, no new decor, no new (or very limited) clothes, and no girl-y hormones to face. We should have gotten a girl dog.
Everything looked great with him- he seems to be just as independent as the other 2 we have- I have to go back for another ultrasound next month because he wouldn't show us his face. But he had no qualms in showing us his gender over... and over.... and over.
Just for reference, he weighs about 11 oz- just 1 oz. less than a can of soda pop- and is similar in length, but skinnier than the can.
What a beautiful blob!
July Fun
3 weeks ago
7 comments:
Congrats! I guess it must be destiny that a football fanatic mom have an all boy family!! We are super excited for you guys! We need to get together again.
I'm so excited for you guys! You've got the boy thing down. You're an awesome mom. It was fun playing at your house today. The "Girls Night Overnighter" seed has been planted and I cannot wait. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my children...but, I also LOVE some girl time. And I just realized that the weekend we're talking about is next weekend! :)
Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you... 5. How has your pregnancy been thus far? Hopefully, better than your last two.
By the way, what's up with the portuguese blog comment? I actually can read it- weird.
Congrats!
Congrats! Can't say I'm surprised by 3 boys... I think we've known you'd have boys since high school. :o) Hope everything is fabulous!!!
Girls (as precious as they are) are very drama...stick with the boy thing. You know what you're doing there.
Kent and Becca, congratulations! Sorry to not have been in touch (ever). Check out our incredibly boring blog: Jeffreyandaudra.blogspot.com
Post a Comment